Protecting children from bullies and strangers
is not easy.
Our program is designed to help our youth with:
- anti-bullying strategies
- stress/anger management
- self-defense programs
- coping with day-to day pressures
- stranger danger
Benefits of the Program:
- Children learn strategies to deal with bullies and
other potentially violent acts.
- Children become awareness of stranger danger and
strategies to deal with situations in which they may find themselves.
- Children participating in this program develop social
skills with other children their own age.
- Children develop the discipline to build good behavior
skills and set a good example for others.
- Basic motor skills, coordination, balance, control and
fitness are developed.
- Children are taught to focus on tasks which increases
their attention span.
- Classes are fun and easy to follow, and children are
encouraged and rewarded for their effort.
- Instructors provide a role model who will reinforce
family values. Positive lessons and life-saving skills are discussed during
- Children learn to set goals.
- Helps develop a positive attitude through visible
improvement in skills.
- Develops responsibility.
Our Instructors focus on developing the
Focus Teamwork Control Balance
Memory Discipline Fitness Coordination
Duration of classes:
Our classes run for 60 minutes, twice a week,
For more information, our price schedule, please telephone
828.890.8058, or email firstname.lastname@example.org